12 January 2012

This must be love




First ever photo with Joy Joy.. Ive used this photo before in another post but the real reason why I took the picture was coz Joy Joy looked so funny with her chaotah skin after phototherapy that I was laughing at her.

One night after we brought Joy Joy home and were still going through the very difficult and tiring night feedings, an exhausted Daddy was lying in bed whilst I nursed Joy Joy on a chair in our room when he said with a sigh..

" The two woman in my life..."

He looked at us for sometime,
then he continued after a pregnant pause...

"You give a lot and get back very little... But you still want to do it...this must be love"

I don't quite understand the "get back very little part" but the rest of it sounds good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads