19 June 2012

Endless




(1) Melissa Women's Ultra Girl Jason Wu II Flat The moiff is an owl. I have such a thing for owls!
(2) Melissa Women's Campana Papel Ballerina Flat Dusted in subtle gold.. Chic.
(3) Melissa Joy Manning "New Elements" 14k Gold Herkimer Diamond Earrings Simple, classy but not boring.
(4) Melissa Joy Manning "Neptune" 14k Gold Bezel Set Blue Hemimorphite Druzy Post Earrings Irregular gem set in gold..love.


Today, I saw a friend's post on her facebook about her new Melissa flats and she mentioned Endless.com. Before this I had already seen Melissa shoes and have been swooning over them so I went online to take a look..

I found these which I love (♥-♥) . To expensive to afford all of them but nice to look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads