19 July 2012

I love bedtime





no matter how sick or tired I am for the day, happiness is when we spend that hour before her bed time.

cleaning up, changing diaper, changing into her sleep suit, hugging her, kissing her, talking to her, reading her a short story, smelling her, have her reach out with both hands asking me to carry her and just feeling her tight tight hold on me when I carry her. she would also often reach out both hands to cup my face and try to put my face into her mouth (True Story). And I just have to say that she smell so very good.

the little girl intuitively knows its bedtime and she is happy too.




I love the little girl very very very very very very very very very much. Very very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads