09 July 2012

Why you shouldn't go out to get food when you are sick

Warning: Gross pictures ahead.










It was much worst but I cleaned it immediately with whatever cleaning material I had with me (Sakae Sushi wet tissue) then applied some Egyptian Magic, which I have with me all the time.

Not selling Egyptian Magic but it really works magic. I got it out of desperation when my skin doctor prescribed Differin and as part of the skin clearing process, I broke out horrendously, followed by a phase where my skin became wrinkled. EM save me. True story.

Cost me about $54 then (2010) and and I only have this much left by now:




I believe in it and I want to get more. Just that I don't know where to get it from now. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads